The Dragon Charmer
- Secured Checkout
- Exhibition-level fine art print
- Custom Order: Contact us for specific scale, models or type of resin
- Domestic / Worldwide shipping
- Printed in 2~10 Business day. Large, intricate or multiple orders takes longer.
- We accept cancellation request within 12 hours.
The Dragon Charmer
Customize and print best fantasy art in your own way. Our studio work with artists around the world and present you the best quality prints with state-of-the-art printing technology
Image © Amy Brown - Officially Licensed from Tate & Co Licensing
//Custom Print Option//
- Metal (Iridescent): High reflective & rare-to-find aluminum panel, creating a radiant color and visual impact. Need dedicated lighting and has limited viewing angle for best presentation. Matte surface, 3D gloss is optional upon request.
- Metal (3D Gloss): Premium white aluminum panel plus 3D-like spot gloss for creating engaging special effect. Matte + spot gloss surface.
Metal (Matte): Premium white aluminum panel, standard-setting printing quality. Matte surface.
- Paper | Hemp: Matte paper with fine texture, has excellent color reproduction and image quality. Award-winning, sustainable sourced, made with a blend of cotton and hemp.
- Paper | Agave: Matte paper with medium texture, has excellent image output and tasteful texture. Sustainable sourced, made with a blend of cotton and agave.
- Paper | Metallic: Pearlescent, shining paper capable of creating impactful and luxury image. Smooth, yet sophisticated texture on the surface.
- Paper | Baryta: Bright-white and fine smooth paper, outstanding image contrast, color fidelity and details.
1x Artwork (exhibition paper / 3mm metal panel)
1x 3DP Wall Mount (pre-installed on metal panel, not included with paper option)
For special size, framing and custom print of your art & photo: contact our studio official website "uproar.art" or Instagram/Facebook direct message (DM) to "uproar.art"
Review our Refund Policy
Shipping cost can vary significantly depending on size, material of the print, and packaging method.
To reduce the waste, we may pack your art with recycled or post-consumer packaging material.
Refer to our Shipping Policy & FAQ.